Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

That Sleeves




















Hi everyone, I'm Jasmine. It is my very first blog and I can't tell you enough how excited and glad I am about it. So, if you are reading this right now, thank you,really, from the bottom of my heart. Let's get started! This outfit is what I wore on a family day, out in a mall. I haven't gained yet the much needed confidence to take pictures outside( which I hope to gain soon), so I decided to take pictures of it in our house. What I love most about it is the top's sleeves. I love how it makes the whole set classy and trendy at the same time. My skirt, on the other hand, gives this flattering effect as it emphasizes and shows the curves of my hip and flows lightly and the bottom. I paired it with my red and black stoned flat shoes to make shopping comfortable, let's be honest girls, as flattering as it seem, wearing high heels get a little tiring sometimes. Hanging on my neck is a pearl necklace. They're my best friend, I'm SO in love with pearls. As we go along you'll see how I pair most of my outfits with pearls. Can't help it, they're just beautiful plus they make almost every outfit elegant. Trust me. 

That's it for now. Thank you again for reading! I appreciate it.


Bonne journée.
     Jasmine





No comments:

Post a Comment